Tennessee Pour House LLC, a privately-owned and operated coffee shop in historic downtown Westmoreland, TN, is the first specialty coffee shop in town. We are located inside the Old Country Store, one of Westmoreland’s oldest standing buildings. We are proud to share our space with the Old Country Store rare and vintage antiques, as well as the only historical museum in the area.
We provide high quality coffee, specialty drinks, smoothies, cinnamon rolls and assorted baked goods with outstanding, friendly service to the people of Westmoreland and our surrounding community. Our inviting atmosphere provides a safe and cozy family environment; we have meeting space for local residents within our 4,000+ square foot building, as well as featuring live entertainment, including open mic nights, karaoke, and local performers. Please see our calendar of events for more details.
Stop in, visit our free museum, search for a rare antique, or simply browse our large assortment of gifts and local artisan crafts while enjoying your favorite specialty drink.
We are open five days a week, and are happy to accommodate a quiet corner for your peaceful afternoon, or arrange your private meeting space in back, complete with drinks and light menu items. Please call 615-644-7687 for more information.
In order to effectively serve our customers, our community and our values we are committed to:
- Honoring the Lord in all we do by operating Tennessee Pour House LLC in a manner consistent with Biblical principles
- Serving our customers with grace, and treating each individual with respect
- Providing exceptional quality, selection and value
- Serving our customers and employees in a work environment that builds character, strengthens individuals, and nurtures families
- Providing a return on the owners' investment, sharing the Lord's blessings with our employees, and investing in our community
We believe that it is by God's grace and provision that we are able to serve and prosper in our community. God has guided us in our past, and we trust Him for our future.